Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 4 Eggplants
- 1 clove garlic
- Fresh thyme
- Fresh rosemary
- Fresh Coriander Leaves
- Ground black pepper
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Fresh coriander
- The preparation of this fantastic vegan recipe is extremely simple; we will begin by washing the aubergines, peeling them, cutting them into strips, and then chopping these strips. Everything was done with a knife.
- When everything is finely chopped, combine it in a container with the garlic clove, finely chopped, thyme and rosemary sprigs, a little salt, and a drizzle of olive oil. Allow to stand for an hour.
- Now that our mixture is well combined, we will place it in an oiled baking dish and place it in the oven. Cook over medium/low heat until the pasta is al dente (about 20 minutes). Allow it to cool quietly once it's finished.
- When our mixture has cooled to room temperature, we will cook it again, but this time in a pan with plenty of olive oil. The plan is to sauté the mixture for an additional 10 minutes.
- Now that this step is complete, we will remove all of the excess oil and add chopped fresh coriander, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper to taste.
- It can be served with traditional toasts or fried toast in oil, and it can also be used as a delectable caviar for vegan or vegetarian meals.
Amount Per Serving Calories 232Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 0mgSodium 7mgCarbohydrates 50gFiber 14gSugar 18gProtein 5g