Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 500 grams of flour
- 220 ml of water
- 50 grams of butter or lard
- 10 gr of salt
- 12 gr of brewer's yeast
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- Knead for 10 minutes, then add the butter and salt and continue to work with a tablespoon of oil.
- Form a ball and set it aside for 2 hours to rise.
- Now divide the dough into three equal parts.
- Then divide each part into two halves and add a dot.
- Each large piece should be rolled into a triangle.
- Then, from both sides, roll the dough until it reaches the center.
- Combine with the dough ball to form the pairs.
- Allow to rest for about 30 minutes on a baking sheet before baking for 20 minutes at 220 ° C.
- Before serving, let the Ferrara couples cool on a wire rack.
Amount Per ServingCalories 1228Total Fat 37gSaturated Fat 16gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 60mgSodium 2111mgCarbohydrates 193gFiber 8gSugar 1gProtein 28g