Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- Pork fillet (4 fillets of 90 g) 360 g
- Donkey 50 g
- White wine 30 g
- Green peppercorns 12
- 4 slices smoked bacon
- Sage 8 leaves
- Rosemary 4 sprigs
- Salt up to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil 10 g
- donkey 25 g
- White wine 15 g
- Sale q.b.
- Extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Spring onions (150 g each) 4
- To begin preparing the pork fillets, wrap the meat tightly in smoked bacon (1-2) Cover each fillet with two sage leaves 3, making sure they stick to the bacon slices.
- By tying them with string, you can effectively stop them. Make a first turn by crossing the twine ends4 and a second round in the same manner 5. Finish with a double knot and trim the excess twine6.
- Clean and cut the spring onions into quarters 7. Stew them in a nonstick pan with the butter and oil, season with salt, and cook until golden (8-9).
- Blend in the white wine at this point. Turn off the heat and keep them warm until the wine has evaporated. In a nonstick pan, combine the butter, a drizzle of oil, and the rosemary sprigs11. Place the fillets on the pan and brown them on both sides12
- Blend everything with the white wine after adding the green peppercorns (13-14). Allow it to evaporate, then remove from heat, season with salt, and serve! 15. Garnish with spring onions and serve the pork tenderloin!
Amount Per Serving Calories 283Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 23mgSodium 684mgCarbohydrates 13gFiber 6gSugar 0gProtein 10g