Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
- 2 red peppers (not too big)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cloves of garlic
- a few parsley leaves
- Begin preparing the roasted pepper sauce with the peppers, which must be washed and dried
- Then, if desired, place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Turn on the grill and watch for the roasted peppers to appear on the surface. Turn them over to ensure that they are evenly roasted on all sides.
- Remove the outer skin and open the peppers while they are still hot, removing the stem and seeds.
- In a blender, combine the pepper fillets (an immersion blender is fine too). I recommend excluding any juice released during the cleaning process, as it may separate from the sauce.
- Blend in the remaining ingredients until a creamy consistency is achieved. You can eat the roasted pepper sauce right away or store it in the fridge for a few days.
Amount Per Serving Calories 78Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 0mgSodium 3mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 1gSugar 3gProtein 1g