Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 2 bananas, peeled and chopped
- 1 large mango, peeled and diced
- 1 large apple in cubes.
- 2-3 sweet potatoes, boiled, peeled and cut into cubes.
- 1 large potato, boiled, peeled and cubed, or fried.
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- 1 tablespoon of chaat masala
- 1 tablespoon of roasted cumin powder.
- 1 tablespoon chili powder.
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- Apply the lemon juice to the banana and apple cubes. (This prevents the fruit from oxidizing and turning brown.)
Combine the mangoes, sweet potatoes, banana, and apple
- Place in the refrigerator.
- preheat the potatoes
- Mix these potatoes with the fruit we have in the fridge before serving.
- Combine all of the powdered spices and salt in a mixing bowl. Everything should be thoroughly combined.
- Serve the fruit chaat garnished with mint leaves.