Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- Grapes - 200 grams
- Pomegranate - 1
- Mango - 1
- Save - 1
- Cream - 1 cup (200 grams)
- Sugar - 3/4 cup (150 grams)
- Vanilla Custard - a little over 1/4 cup
- Milk - 1 liter (full cream)
- Place 3/4 cup cold milk in a vessel and bring to a boil. Mix the remaining cold milk with the custard powder until the lumps of custard are gone. After 4-5 minutes of boiling the milk, keep adding the custard batter and stirring the milk with a spoon, then add all of the custard batter and mix well. Add sugar as well. Cook the custard with the milk for 7-8 minutes, stirring constantly, until it thickens.
- Whip the cream and churn it.
- Peel and cut the mango and apple into small pieces. Peel the pomegranate and remove the seeds. Remove the grapes from the stalk and set them aside.
- After the cooked custard has cooled, stir in the chopped fruits and cream. Refrigerate the prepared fruit custard for 2-3 hours. The flavor of the fruit custard improves after it has cooled.
- Serve and eat cold, delectable custard after lunch or dinner, or after any meal, or whenever you want something cold and sweet.
Amount Per Serving Calories 334Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 53mgSodium 92mgCarbohydrates 47gFiber 2gSugar 35gProtein 7g