Prep Time 22 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 37 minutes
- (200 g.) 1 cup chicken breasts cut into strips
- Salt and pepper to taste
- (5 ml.) 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- (2 g.) ½ teaspoon of paprika
- (80 g.) ½ cup wheat flour
- Plentiful oil for frying
- (65 g.) ¼ cup MAGGI® Spicy Ketchup
- (15 ml.) 1 tablespoon orange juice
- (3g.) ½ tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- In a mixing bowl, combine the chicken, salt and pepper to taste, lemon juice, and paprika, and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat until it reaches a temperature of 160° C-180° C.
- Shake the chicken fingers to remove any excess flour. Fry for 10 minutes, or until they float and turn golden brown in the oil. Place on absorbent paper after removing from the oil.
- Mix the MAGGI® Spicy Ketchup, orange juice, and parsley in a separate bowl. Toss in the chicken fingers and top with the sauce.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
- Add Parmesan cheese to the chicken fingers for extra flavor.
Amount Per Serving Calories 162Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 30mgSodium 1128mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 14g