Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 250 grams paneer
- tsp black pepper powder
- tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garlic-ginger paste as
- required Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- oil to taste
- Chopped 2 Onions
- Chopped 2 Tomatoes
- One tbsp Coriander Seeds
- One Cinnamon Piece
- One Big Cardamom
- Half tsp Red Chili Powder
- One tsp Turmeric Powder
- One Dry Red Chilli tsp Garam Masala
- Ground Kasoori Fenugreek tsp
- 1/4 cup Cream (cream)
- 10 Cashews
- Salt to taste
- Oil or butter
- Cut the paneer into large squares.
- Now, in a separate vessel, beat the curd. In a mixing bowl, combine salt, black pepper, red chili, cumin, coriander powder, chaat masala, lemon juice, and garlic-ginger paste. After that, add the paneer pieces to the curd and thoroughly mix them in. Allow the paneer to marinate for an hour.
- Now, in a pan over medium heat, heat the oil. After that, fry the marinated paneer in the pan.
- Fry the paneer until it is golden brown on all sides.
- Then place the paneer on a plate.
- In a pan over medium heat, melt the butter or oil. Temper it with coriander seeds, big cardamom, cinnamon, and dry red chilies. After that, add the cashew nuts to the pan and cook for a minute.
- Then add the onion and cook on medium heat until it turns light golden.
- Cook for a few minutes after adding the tomatoes and salt. When the tomatoes are soft and cooked, add the turmeric, garam masala, and red chili powder and cook for another minute.
- Then remove from the heat and allow the onion-tomato mixture to cool.
- Then, add some water to the mixture. Using a mixer, grind the gravy into a paste
- Now, in a pan over medium heat, reheat the oil or butter. Cook on medium heat with the gravy and half a cup of water. When the gravy begins to boil, add the kasoori methi.
- Then add the paneer tikka and cook on low heat until the gravy thickens. Cook for another minute after adding cream (cream).
- Turn the gas off.
- Serve with paneer tikka masala rotis and garnished with green coriander leaves.
Amount Per Serving Calories 549Total Fat 42gSaturated Fat 17gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 19gCholesterol 93mgSodium 1364mgCarbohydrates 23gFiber 4gSugar 7gProtein 24g