The recipe for ghost cookies for Halloween contains a small amount of wine to give them an exquisite flavor, so they are intended for adults; however, if you want to make them for children, omit the wine from the list of ingredients, and voilà! Continue reading the detailed recipe step by step, and let’s get started!
- 125 grams of Butter
- 2 yolks
- 110 grams of Sugar
- 170 grams of Flour
- 70 grams of cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon of sweet red wine
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 dessert spoon of baking powder
- 110 grams of White Chocolate
- 65 grams of Dark Chocolate
- To begin making our tasty and fun ghost-shaped cookies for Halloween, combine the yolks and sugar in a mixing bowl. Beat for 2 minutes, or until the sugar is slightly disarmed.
- Pour in the previously melted butter. Mix for 1 minute to combine all of the ingredients and achieve a homogeneous cream.
- To perfume and flavor our ghost-decorated cookies, combine the vanilla essence with the wine. Mix for another 1 minute with a hand mixer or fork. Remember that if you want to make this sweet for children, simply leave out the wine from the recipe.
- If you want to add another flavor to your ghost cookies, use your favorite essence or flavoring, such as lemon zest, orange juice, melted chocolate, and so on.
- Combine the flour, cornstarch, and baking powder in a mixing bowl. Mix with a fork for a few minutes until all of the ingredients of the Halloween cookie dough are combined, then shape it.
- Sprinkle a handful of flour on a table and top with homemade cookie dough. Knead the dough until it is smooth.
- Roll out the dough with a kitchen roller until it is the thickness we want for our Halloween cookies. Leave a thinner dough if you want them thinner and crisper.
- Remove the ghosts from the dough and place them in a large greased and floured baking dish. Place the ghost cookies at a slight distance apart so that they do not stick together when baked and leuten.
- When our ghost-shaped cookies are done, remove them from the oven and set them aside to cool while we melt the white and dark chocolate in separate microwave-safe containers.
- Draw the ghosts' faces with a pastry bag filled with dark chocolate and a very small cut: the eyes as two points, and the mouth as a larger and oval circle. Allow it to dry for a few minutes more. And there you have it: ready and decorated ghost-shaped cookies for Halloween.
Amount Per Serving Calories 832Total Fat 42gSaturated Fat 25gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 14gCholesterol 167mgSodium 359mgCarbohydrates 104gFiber 3gSugar 52gProtein 8g