Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 500 g of minced chicken
- 2 cloves of garlic
- A tablespoon of yeast flour
- A tablespoon of nuoc man or also called nam Pla (it is a Thai sauce) *
- 160 ml coconut milk
- 60 ml oyster sauce
- Fresh coriander
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C and gather your ingredients.
- Peel and cut the garlic into small pieces.
- Wash and chop the coriander.
- Combine the minced chicken, flour, oyster sauce, nuoc mam, minced garlic, coconut milk, and cilantro in a mixing bowl.
- Place a large spoonful of the prepared mixture in each hole of the mold and bake for 15 minutes.
- Spread oil into a muffin tin.
Amount Per Serving Calories 488Total Fat 25gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 118mgSodium 598mgCarbohydrates 29gFiber 2gSugar 0gProtein 36g