Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 120 gr of pre-cooked couscous
- 200 ml of water
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- FOR THE SEASONING
- 1 eggplant
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 or 2 carote
- 1 onion
- 1 courgette
- gluten-free curry
- Prepare the couscous according to the package directions for the brand you purchased. After shelling it, cover it with a film and set it aside.
- In the meantime, make the dressing. Obviously, if you're cooking for more than two people, you'll need more vegetables, but you can add more for two if you want. These doses are usually adequate for two people.
- Except for the onion, which should be thinly sliced, cut all of the vegetables into small pieces.
- Fry the onion and carrots in a nonstick pan.
- Once browned, add the remaining vegetables. Season with salt and, if necessary, a splash of water. Add a few sprinkles of curry halfway through cooking. Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium-low heat until all of the vegetables are tender.
- After shelling it again with the tines of a fork, add the couscous to the vegetables and mix well.
- The dish can also be served cold and is still delectable!
Amount Per Serving Calories 465Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 37mgSodium 242mgCarbohydrates 54gFiber 11gSugar 16gProtein 21g