Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 500 g Flour
- 100 ml Water
- 100 ml Latte
- 1 egg
- 50 g Burro
- 50 g Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- Fresh brewer's yeast
- To garnish
- 1 egg
- to taste Sesame
- The first step in making these burger buns is to lightly heat the milk and water in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the sugar and half a cube of fresh brewer's yeast (you can also use a sachet of dehydrated brewer's yeast instead of instant!).
- Stir until the yeast is completely dissolved
- Melt the butter (either in the microwave or in a saucepan) and add it to the mixing bowl.
- Add the flour, salt, and egg as well.
- Mix all of the ingredients together until you have a smooth and homogeneous dough (it will take about 5 minutes).
- When the dough is ready, cover it with cling film and leave it to rise for about two hours.
- When the dough is ready, shape it into 8 balls, making them as smooth and round as possible. Place the balls in a baking tray lined with parchment paper, spaced apart, and cover with a cloth for another hour to rise.
- After the sandwiches have risen, beat an egg and brush it on top of them. Sesame seeds can be sprinkled on top
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 180°F in a preheated oven. (until the mixture is golden brown)
- Allow the sandwiches to cool before slicing.
Amount Per Serving Calories 552Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 95mgSodium 631mgCarbohydrates 109gFiber 4gSugar 14gProtein 17g