Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- Flour - 1 cup (150 grams)
- Semolina - 3 tbsp (30 g)
- oil - for frying
- To begin making Gol Gappas of Atta, prepare the dough by kneading it. To make this, place the flour in a large mixing bowl, add the semolina, and gradually add water to make a dough that is stiffer than the whole flour.
- Wrap the dough in a wet cloth for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, remove the cloth from the dough and mash it well with your hands to make it smooth. The dough will become smooth after 4-5 minutes of kneading.
- Wrap the dough in a wet cloth once more and set aside for 30 minutes. After half an hour, remove the cloth and knead the dough for 3-4 minutes before wrapping it in a wet cloth and leaving it for another half hour and kneading it for another 4-5 minutes. Make it as smooth as possible.
- When the dough for the gol gappas is ready, form small balls from it. Apply oil to your hand and press the dough flat with your hand. Cover these balls up.
- Squeeze two cotton cloths by wetting them, then spread a cloth and place golgappas on it. Place one dough ball on the wheel and roll it into a circle with a diameter of 2 inches. Place the rolled golgappas on a wet cloth and cover with another wet cloth, rolling each ball individually and keeping them covered on the cloth. Roll out all of the gol gappas and get them ready.
Amount Per Serving Calories 69Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 0mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 2g