Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 500 ml of milk (fresh whole)
- 200 ml of cream for desserts (or milk cream)
- 200 grams of sugar ( granulated )
- 5 egg yolk
- 70 gr of frumina (or potato starch)
- 1 vanilla pod
- a few drops of vanilla essence
- To make the vanilla cream, heat the milk, then cut the vanilla pod and place it in the hot milk with the seeds, leaving it to infuse for half an hour to allow the vanilla to release all of its aroma and flavor.
- Work the sugar into the egg yolks until the mixture is swollen and foamy.
- While you're working, strain the milk and add it to the cream of sugar and eggs.
- Work in the sifted frumina again.
- Transfer the cream to a saucepan and continue to whisk it while it thickens over low heat.
- When the cream has reached the desired consistency, transfer it to a glass bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and set aside to cool completely. When it is cold, place it in the refrigerator to chill further. 8 vanilla cream
- Finally, whip the cream and gently fold it into the cream, working from the bottom up to avoid disassembling it.
- Your vanilla cream is finished!
Amount Per Serving Calories 672Total Fat 35gSaturated Fat 20gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 397mgSodium 113mgCarbohydrates 78gFiber 0gSugar 78gProtein 12g