Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
- 4 Pork chops
- 2 red peppers
- 1 Eggplant (large)
- 3-4 Zucchini
- 4 Potatoes (medium)
- 1-2 Shallots
- 2 glasses Dry white wine
- 2 tsp smoked paprika (or sweet)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- Brown the chops on both sides in a large skillet. Oregano, thyme, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the white wine has evaporated.
- Wash and clean the vegetables before cutting them into small pieces.
- Season the vegetables with salt, pepper, oregano, thyme, parsley, 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, and season with salt and pepper in a mixing bowl with the shallots cut into thin slices. With the spoon, thoroughly combine everything.
- A tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil should be brushed over the pan. Place the chops on top of the vegetables.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes at 180°F in a preheated oven. Stir the vegetables with a spoon while they are cooking.
- Remove the pan from the oven when the vegetables are golden and serve the chops with a drizzle of oil or a few drops of lemon juice and a side of vegetables.
- Have a delicious meal!
Amount Per ServingCalories 756Total Fat 29gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 18gCholesterol 132mgSodium 194mgCarbohydrates 65gFiber 11gSugar 15gProtein 49g