Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil (40 g)
- 4 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons of dried oregano
- 8 lamb ribs (360 g)
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 2 diced ripe tomatoes (200 g)
- 1/2 small onion
- 50 g of feta
- 30 g in olive kalamata
- sale q.b.
- pepper as needed
- In a mixing bowl, combine 3 tablespoons oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, garlic, and oregano, as well as salt and pepper.
- Season the lamb with the marinade that has been prepared. In a mixing bowl, combine the cucumber, tomatoes, onion, feta, and olives. Season with salt and pepper, then season with the remaining oil and lemon juice and thoroughly mix the salad.
- Melt the butter in a grill pan over medium-high heat. Grill the meat for 4 minutes on each side, or until done to your liking. Serve the lamb chops with the salad while they are still warm.
Amount Per Serving Calories 1046Total Fat 90gSaturated Fat 31gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 53gCholesterol 201mgSodium 497mgCarbohydrates 17gFiber 6gSugar 7gProtein 45g