Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 1 kg of loin,
- 8-10 cloves of garlic,
- The beam thyme and rosemary,
- Salt and pepper,
- 2 tablespoons of olive.
- Chop the garlic, rub it all over the meat, season with salt and pepper on all sides, and set aside for about an hour.
- Pour the olive oil into the pan, then add the chopped garlic, thyme roll, and rosemary sprigs. Brown the meat on all sides until it has a noticeable browning. It's been caked to help keep the juice fresh.
- Start the oven. Put the meat splatter in a baking dish and pour the liquid over it; if the juice seems a little thin, add a tablespoon of olive oil. To save fat, place small slices of bacon on top and on the sides.
- Cover the foil completely and place it in the oven for 1 hour. Meanwhile, using the oven, water the surface of your own juice.
- Before serving, sprinkle the baked pork loin with grated garlic, cover with cling film, and set aside for 10 minutes. In the meantime, you can start making the sauce.
Amount Per ServingCalories 53Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 0mgSodium 120mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 2gSugar 0gProtein 0g