Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 22 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts (250g)
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of seed oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of fresh grated ginger (or powder)
- 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds (+ some for decoration)
- A few leaves of fresh coriander
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the chicken.
- Soy sauce and honey-marinated chicken Cut the chicken into strips and place it in the mixing bowl. So combine thoroughly!
- Soy sauce and honey-marinated chicken Wrap it in plastic wrap and place it in the fridge for the night.
- If you want to make the recipe the same day, leave it in the fridge for at least 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Soy sauce and honey-marinated chicken Cooking:
- Place a skillet over medium heat and pour in the marinade. The chicken strips should then be cooked for 5-6 minutes per side.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 210 ° C in a baking dish.
- Soy sauce and honey-marinated chicken When the chicken is done, serve it with rice and garnish with sesame seeds and chopped fresh coriander.
- Have a delicious meal!
Amount Per ServingCalories 309Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 102mgSodium 966mgCarbohydrates 10gFiber 0gSugar 9gProtein 39g