Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 55 minutes
Additional Time 30 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 55 minutes
- 400 g of chicken breast or boneless chicken
- 1 clove of garlic
- 400 g of potatoes
- 100 g of raw leaf spinach
- 3 whole eggs
- 3 tablespoons of cream
- 50 g of grated Parmesan cheese
- 50 g of sweet provolone
- 3 tablespoons of flaked almonds
- salt and pepper
- Cook the potatoes in their skins until half cooked (also in the microwave), cool, remove the skin, cut into cubes, and finish cooking in a pan with a little oil until crispy.
- Remove from the heat and brown the diced chicken with the garlic clove in their place without finishing cooking.
- Break the eggs into a mixing bowl, add the cheeses (reserving a spoonful of Parmesan cheese for the end), cream, and coarsely chopped raw spinach.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix in the chicken and potato mixture thoroughly.
- Grease a cake pan and line the bottom with baking paper. Pour the mixture into the pan, pressing lightly, and top with the reserved almonds and cheese
- Cook for about 40 minutes at 180°F.
Amount Per Serving Calories 751Total Fat 32gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 16gCholesterol 384mgSodium 857mgCarbohydrates 36gFiber 5gSugar 3gProtein 78g