Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 450 g of zucchini
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- ¼ cup of sunflower seeds
- 2 cups of fresh parsley leaves
- ⅓ of cup of olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ cup of full cream
- ¼ cup of grated Parmesan
- These zucchini noodles, or "zpaghetti," as we like to call them, have the satisfying tenderness of pasta, perfectly balanced by a delicious and creamy pesto, but without the carbohydrate heaviness
- To make zucchini noodles, use a vegetable peeler or spiralizer. Alternatively, use a knife to cut the zucchini into very thin strips
- To make the pesto, in a blender or food processor, combine the parsley, sunflower seeds, garlic, parmesan, and olive oil to make a creamy paste. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- In a nonstick pan, melt the butter and sauté the zucchini noodles for 1-2 minutes, turning them gently.
- Mix in the cream thoroughly. Remove from the heat and add the pesto, stirring gently to coat the spaghetti evenly.
- Serve immediately. Have a delicious meal!
Amount Per Serving Calories 366Total Fat 36gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 23gCholesterol 42mgSodium 630mgCarbohydrates 8gFiber 3gSugar 3gProtein 6g