Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 400 gr. Flour 000
- 1tsp. baking powder
- 7 cuch. sugar tureens
- 7 cuch. tureens of milk
- 7 cuch. tureens of oil
- 2 eggs
- Juice of half an orange and its zest
- 1 pinch shall
- c/n powdered sugar
- c/n oil
- Combine the eggs, sugar, oil, milk, zest, and orange juice in a mixing bowl.
- Using a wire whisk, whisk in a small amount of the mixture.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and a pinch of salt in a mixing bowl to form a dough.
- It is not necessary to give it time to rest. Take a small amount of dough and stretch it with your hands to form a not-too-thick cylinder because they will double in volume when fried, forming 5 cm sticks.
- Step 4 of the Lady's fingers recipe photographed
- Fry them in not-too-hot oil so they don't burn, and that's how they cook on the inside.
- Step 5 of the Lady's fingers recipe photographe
- Place them on a plate and top with powdered sugar.
Amount Per Serving Calories 1520Total Fat 85gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 74gCholesterol 131mgSodium 304mgCarbohydrates 169gFiber 4gSugar 60gProtein 21g