Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 5 minutes
- 1fl. (450gr.) Strained yogurt
- 1 tbsp. Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. chopped dill
- 1 large clove of garlic, mashed
- ½ salt
- ½ cucumber, very chopped
- Combine the yogurt, cucumber, garlic, lemon juice, and salt in a medium glass bowl.
- Combine all of the ingredients and chill the tzatziki for at least 1 hour before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 32Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 3mgSodium 104mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 0gSugar 3gProtein 2g
Also Read – Where to Buy Tzatziki Sauce in The Grocery Store