Tzatziki avocado elevates many vegetable variations and pairs well with any food.
As a result, you can improvise with your favorite ingredients to make your own vegetable tzatziki, such as avocado tzatziki, to complement your food with high biological value. Just keep in mind that successful tzatziki requires strained yogurt and that successful homemade tzatziki from Argyro dislikes moisture. As a result, it is critical not to dilute you to drain the vegetables thoroughly.
- 2 cups strained yogurt (400 g)
- 1 medium cucumber tender and thin without many seeds
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 small tender zucchini
- 2 ripe soft avocados
- 1 medium tomato ripe and firm
- 2 sk. mashed garlic
- 3 tbsp. vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- some fresh dill and some fresh mint
- Peel and cut the tomato in half first. We remove the seeds and only keep the flesh. Finely chop it and drain it well on absorbent paper; we'll use it later in the avocado tzatziki recipe.
- Peel and grate a squash, then squeeze out the juice. Place it in a colander to drain.
Amount Per ServingCalories 351Total Fat 27gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 21gCholesterol 12mgSodium 314mgCarbohydrates 21gFiber 7gSugar 9gProtein 10g
Also Read – Where to Buy Tzatziki Sauce in The Grocery Store