Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- DARK CHOCOLATE 150 gr
- BUTTER 115 gr
- SUGAR 255 gr
- EGGS 3
- BITTER COCOA 20 gr
- SALT 1 pinch
- 00 FLOUR 83 gr
- To make our super-fast brownies, you'll need to heat a pot of water in order to melt the chocolate in a bain-marie. If you prefer, you can use the much more convenient microwave for this operation, but you will need to know your appliance well to prevent the ingredients from bursting on the walls of the same, adding more work to your plate.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a glass bowl, preferably with the butter, in a bain-marie or in the microwave. When it is completely melted, remove it from the bowl and place it on the work surface.
- Begin adding the remaining ingredients, one at a time, with a hand-held pastry whisk. Begin by stirring in the sugar until it is completely dissolved.
- Then add the eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition until the egg is well blended; only then can you add the remaining ingredients.
- Then stir in the unsweetened cocoa powder until combine
- Finally, add a pinch of salt to enhance the flavor of the cake, as well as any previously sifted flour. Mix until the batter is homogeneous and smooth once more.
- Pour the batter into a 20x20 cm mold that has been lined with parchment paper. To ensure that the parchment paper adheres well to the mold, you can do one of two things: wet and wrinkle the parchment paper to make it more moldable, or butter the mold before spreading the parchment paper inside, allowing the butter to act as a glue.
- Bake the cake for 35-40 minutes at 180 ° C in a convection oven. Remember that the inside of the cake should be slightly damp in this case. After cooking, remove the brownies from the oven and set them aside for 5 minutes before removing the cake from the mold.
Amount Per Serving Calories 732Total Fat 39gSaturated Fat 23gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 204mgSodium 281mgCarbohydrates 90gFiber 4gSugar 82gProtein 8g