Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 50 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 10 minutes
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 cup minced sweet onion
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 ½ ounces black lumpfish roe
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges, for garnish
- 3 sprigs of parsley, to decorate
- Set aside an 8-inch springform pan that has been greased. Combine the hard-boiled eggs and mayonnaise in a mixing bowl. Spread evenly in the bottom of a springform pan and top with chopped onion.
- Spread the cream cheese and sour cream mixture over the onion layer. Refrigerate for at least three hours, covered.
- When the pan is completely cool, unwrap it and spread the lumpfish roe on top. Remove the spring-shaped side of the pan by running a knife around the edge of the cake.
- Before serving, garnish with lemon wedges and parsley sprigs.
Amount Per ServingCalories 131Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 114mgSodium 92mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 5g