Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- Mushroom - 200 grams
- Boiled pea - 1 cup
- Chopped onion - 1
- Tomato puree - 2
- Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 4 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste -2 tsp
- Chopped green chili - 3 pieces
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp
- Cumin powder -1/2 tsp
- Kashmiri red chili powder - 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
- Kasuri methi - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Cream -3 tsp
- Heat the oil first, then add the cumin seeds when it is hot.
- When the cumin has turned brown from burning, add the onion.
- If the color of the onion turns brown, add ginger garlic paste.
- Then add the peas, mushrooms, and green chilies and cook for a few minutes.
- Now add all of the spices and salt (coriander powder, chili powder, turmeric powder, and cumin powder) and roast for a few minutes.
- Then stir in the tomato puree
- Then cover and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Then stir in the cream.
- Then add a glass of water and mix it with Kashmiri fenugreek.
- Then stir in the garam masala and cook, covered, for 8-10 minutes.
- Then add the coriander leaves and turn off the heat. (Check the mushroom once; if it is not cooked, cook it for a few minutes.
- Our Matar Mushroom sabzi is now ready.
Amount Per ServingCalories 189Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 4mgSodium 241mgCarbohydrates 27gFiber 7gSugar 13gProtein 7g