Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 1 egg2 tablespoons of sugar (50g)
- 3 tablespoons of milk (30g)
- 3 tablespoons of butter (24g)
- 3 tablespoons of flour (60g)
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa (20g)
- half a teaspoon of baking powder (5g)
- powdered sugar
- Pour the egg into a mug-like cup.
- Add the sugar and stir to combine.
- Stir in the milk (which must not be cold from the fridge).
- Melt the butter and stir it in.
- Sift in the cocoa, flour, and baking powder.
- Combine everything.
- Divide the mixture evenly between two cups.
- Cook for 2 minutes in a microwave at 800 watts. Serve with a dusting of icing sugar.
Amount Per Serving Calories 238Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 24mgSodium 136mgCarbohydrates 39gFiber 0gSugar 33gProtein 1g