Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 4 tablespoons of flour 0
- 1 pinch * of powdered brewer's yeast
- 2 pinches of baking soda
- 2 pinches of fine salt
- 3 tablespoons of oat milk
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- oregano and basil to taste
- 1 tablespoon of vegan mozzarella
- At the bottom of the mug, combine the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder and baking soda). Mix in the oil, milk, and salt.
- Complete with the tomato sauce, a few teaspoons of mozzarella, oregano, and basil at this point. Cook for 1.30 minutes in a microwave at 1200w. If your microwave does not reach that power level, simply leave the mug in the microwave for a few seconds longer.
- Vegan pizza recipe for the microwave
- This vegan microwave pizza in a cup is eaten with a spoon, has all the flavors of pizza margherita, and comes together quickly. Except for a chronic pizza mug addiction, I see no contraindications. In any case, it's only going to get worse, right?
Amount Per Serving Calories 147Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 3mgSodium 343mgCarbohydrates 16gFiber 1gSugar 3gProtein 3g