Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 5 minutes
- 5 Pieces Egg
- 2 Cans Evaporated Milk CARNATION® CLAVEL® in Reduced Fat Balance*
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 1/2 Cup Corn Oil
- 1/2 Cup Substitute Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 1/2 Cup Flour for hot cakes
- 1 Cup Strawberry split in half
- 1 Cup Raspberries
- 1 Cup Fresh Blueberries
- 1 Can Half Cream NESTLÉ®
- 1 Can DAIRY® in Fat Free Balance*
- 1 Cup Blackberry
- 150 Grams Fruit Jam or Your Preference
- 50 Milliliters Water
- Liquify the eggs with a can of CARNATION® CLAVEL® Evaporated Milk, oil, vanilla, sugar replacement, baking powder, and flour for the cake. Pour the mixture into a prepared and floured mold and bake for 45 minutes, or until a stick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Liquify the Evaporated Milk CARNATION® CLAVEL®, Half Cream NESTLÉ®, and condensed milk LA LECHERA® for the blend of the three milks. Allow the cake to cool slightly before unmolding it carefully to avoid breaking it; split it in half and bathe the base with half of the three milk mixture. Place the other half of the cake on top of the fruit and cut it with a wooden stick before bathing it in the remaining three milk mixture.
- To make the topping, combine the jam and water in a jar and pour over the cake. Refrigerate for 2 hours after garnishing with the remaining fruit.
- Whipped cream can be used to decorate.
- Blueberries are low in fat and sodium, cholesterol-free and high in fiber, refreshing, tonic, astringent, diuretic, and vitamin C-rich, in addition to hipuric acid, which makes it a fruit with numerous nutritional benefits.
Amount Per Serving Calories 1102Total Fat 53gSaturated Fat 15gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 34gCholesterol 303mgSodium 468mgCarbohydrates 131gFiber 7gSugar 78gProtein 27g