Do you enjoy savory meat and vegetable pies? Take note of this simple and delectable recipe. To make things easier, we used two sheets of refrigerated shortening, one for the base and one for the topping. This pasta gives you a lot of options in the kitchen, whether you want to make a vegetable tart or savory cupcakes. The preparation of quiche recipes is similar.
The meat and vegetable filling is extremely juicy. You can buy minced meat that is half pork and half beef, or just one type, but make sure it is not cut too thin. It is always a good idea to serve the filling with diced vegetables.
Don’t forget to warm the filling in the sauce and prick the base and coating with a toothpick.
- 2 round sheets of pasta brisa
- 1 onion
- 400 grams of minced meat
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 100 milliliters of tomato sauce
- 3 eggs
- Olive oil
- 2 sprigs of parsley
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- Peel the onion and garlic and finely chop them. Wash, drain, and chop the parsley in the same manner.
- Remove the stem, seeds, and white ribs from the inside of the peppers. Sprout the zucchini and scrape the carrot. Wash, dry, and cut the three vegetables into small cubes.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of oil and brown the meat on all sides.
- Saute the onion and garlic, stirring constantly, until they are transparent. Cook for 3 minutes after adding the diced vegetables. Cook for 5 minutes more over low heat with the tomato sauce, chopped parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Place the previous preparation in a bowl and set aside to harden. Then add 2 eggs and thoroughly combine.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a round cake mold with a disk of dough that protrudes about 2 or 3 cm from the edge; poke the bottom with the tines of a fork. Fill the container halfway with the minced meat preparation and smooth it out. Place the other disk, which is the same size as the mold, on top of the filling.
- Seal the edges of the cake, brush the dough with the remaining beaten egg, and poke a few holes in the surface with a toothpick. Cook for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Amount Per Serving Calories 460Total Fat 25gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 229mgSodium 282mgCarbohydrates 22gFiber 4gSugar 5gProtein 36g