Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 1/2 pound linguine pasta, uncooked
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 2 teaspoons of oil
- 1 pound sirloin steak, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- Cook the pasta according to package directions, omitting the salt and adding the vegetables to the boiling water when there are 2 minutes left on the cooking time.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook, stirring frequently, until the meat is golden brown on all sides. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes, or until the sauce thickens, with the dressing and teriyaki sauce.
- Drain the pasta mixture and place it in a large mixing bowl. Add the meat mixture and gently mix everything together.
Amount Per Serving Calories 714Total Fat 47gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 33gCholesterol 104mgSodium 917mgCarbohydrates 35gFiber 7gSugar 9gProtein 39g