Because there are no eggs in the cream, it is suitable for people who are intolerant or allergic to eggs, as well as those who dislike uncooked creams with eggs.
This very simple recipe is suitable for the WW points diet, as a portion of cream has only 1 PP and 3 Pavesini biscuits have 2 PP.
For those who are unfamiliar with the WW points diet, we recommend reading our article in which we explain the basic principles of this diet and provide many sweet and savory recipes that are suitable for the diet…
- 200 grams of 0% fat quark cheese
- 1/2 organic orange juice
- zest of 1/2 organic orange
- 1 teaspoon of stevia or other sweetener
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- In a mixing bowl, thoroughly combine the quark cheese, sweetener, and cinnamon powder to create a smooth, lump-free mixture.
- Now, add the filtered orange juice and stir well. Finally, add 2 teaspoons of orange zest and stir well.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and place it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow the cream to set.
- Divide the mixture into two bowls, sprinkle with the remaining orange zest, and serve with Pavesini biscuits if desired.
Amount Per Serving Calories 166Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 19mgSodium 129mgCarbohydrates 19gFiber 2gSugar 12gProtein 14g