Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 15 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- Oreo Cookies 16
- Soft butter 50 g
- Fresh spreadable cheese 250 g
- Fresh liquid cream 250 g
- Powdered sugar 40 g
- Oreo Cookies 12
- Begin by making the Oreo cake's base: Using a spatula, divide the 16 Oreo® cookies and remove the cream. Transfer it gradually to a small bowl and set it aside2. Then, add the cream-free biscuits to the container of a mixer fitted with blades
- and room temperature softened butter cut into small pieces. Blend everything together until the mixture is crumbled and well combined. . Place an 18 cm pastry disc on a tray lined with parchment paper and fill with the smoothie cookies and butter. Mash the mixture with the back of a spoon.
- until the entire base is covered . Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Meanwhile, make the filling: whip the cream and icing sugar together with an electric whisk until firm .
- Pour the reserved Oreo cream 10 and spreadable cheese into a separate bowl. Work everything for about 1 minute with the electric whips.
- Once the cream is smooth, fold in the freshly whipped cream, working from the bottom up (13-14). Then, place the base back in the refrigerator and fill it with cream.
- Using the back of a spoon, level the surface 16. Return to the mixer and blend 8 Oreo® cookies, this time whole, without removing the cream (17-18).
- Then, without pressing too hard, transfer the blended mixture to the cake 19and slowly spread it over the entire surface (20-21). Freeze for at least 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Then, taking back the cake 22, pass a small knife around the entire circumference 23 to make it easier to remove the ring 24.
- When the cake is done, 25 whip the cream with an electric whisk 26 and place it in a pastry bag fitted with a 1 cm star nozzle 27.
- Then, using the cream, make tufts on the surface of the cake 28 and finish with Oreos, dividing them in half 29. Serve your Oreo® cake at room temperature30.
Amount Per ServingCalories 899Total Fat 67gSaturated Fat 37gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 154mgSodium 685mgCarbohydrates 72gFiber 2gSugar 46gProtein 9g