Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 400 gr of durum wheat semolina flour
- 4 whole eggs
- 20 gr of extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Prepare the pasta on a work surface, create a fountain with the flour, and place the eggs, oil, a pinch of salt, the chopped rosemary needles, and pepper in the center.
- With a fork, combine the ingredients, gradually adding the fairina. Knead the dough vigorously; if it becomes too dry, add a few tablespoons of warm water.
- Form a loaf and set it aside for 30 minutes, covered with a cloth.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin (I used this method) to a thickness of 2 mm, or use the grandmother duck if you prefer.
- Roll the pastry on itself to form a roll, then cut the roll into strips slightly wider than traditional fettuccine... the pappardelle with rosemary are ready.
- Flour the pastry board and set the pappardelle aside to dry, covered with a cloth.
- You can now dress them to your liking... Whether it's a delicious meat or vegetable ragout, a mushroom sauce, or simply plain with butter and parmesan... Have a wonderful meal!!
Amount Per Serving Calories 595Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 186mgSodium 74mgCarbohydrates 99gFiber 14gSugar 1gProtein 27g