Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 2 of courgettes
- 350 gr of chicken for kebab
- 200 gr of soft cheese
- 1 egg
- Wash and peel the courgettes before grating them and the julienne cheese with a large-hole grater.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken (if you can't find chicken for kebabs, cut chicken slices into shreds, season with salt, pepper, a drizzle of oil, and, if desired, some spices, and cook them). in a nonstick skillet), the cheese, the courgettes, and the lightly beaten egg with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Roll out the puff pastry thinly and use it to line a mold with parchment paper. Prick the base with the tines of a fork after cutting the extra dough along the edges.
- Then, stuff the puff pastry with the filling.
- In a convection oven preheated to 180 ° C, bake the savory pie with chicken and courgettes for about 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- savory chicken and zucchini pie
- Allow to cool before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 542Total Fat 33gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 16gCholesterol 187mgSodium 654mgCarbohydrates 20gFiber 2gSugar 9gProtein 40g