Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 15 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 340 g of butter cake
- 125 g of melted butter
- 300 g of light sour cream
- 1 cup of coconut
- 2 beaten eggs
- 440 g of canned apple pie
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Fill a greased 30cm x 20cm can halfway with the cake, coconut, and butter mixture.
- Bake at 180° C for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- While the apple is still warm, combine the sour cream and beaten eggs, then pour the mixture over the base and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Cook for an additional 15-20 minutes.
- Allow it to sit for 15 minutes or until ready. Store in the refrigerator.
- Cooking again after covering with sour cream is critical for achieving coverage.
- It's always popular and doesn't last long on a plate.
Amount Per ServingCalories 1087Total Fat 72gSaturated Fat 36gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 32gCholesterol 250mgSodium 799mgCarbohydrates 102gFiber 4gSugar 61gProtein 14g