Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Additional Time 30 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 2 pieces fish
- 1 knob ginger sliced and pounded
- 6 cloves garlic skin removed
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1 small bitter gourd chopped (optional)
- 3 pieces finger chili
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon whole peppercorn
- Heat a pan and a cooking pot before adding vinegar and water.
- Stir in the salt and whole peppercorns. Bring the water to a boil.
- Place the fish in a pan with the ginger, garlic, onion, bitter gourd, and finger chili. Simmer for 12 to 15 minutes, covered, on a low to medium heat.
- Remove from the heat and place on a serving plate.
- Serve immediately with steamed rice. Spread the word and have fun!
Amount Per Serving Calories 564Total Fat 28gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 124mgSodium 2591mgCarbohydrates 28gFiber 3gSugar 6gProtein 50g