Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 150 g lentil paste
- 180 g red pepper
- 175 g cebolla
- 200 g green asparagus
- 50 g ricotta or cottage cheese
- 25 g almendras crudas
- 1 teaspoon (s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon (s) onion powder
- sal al gusto
- black pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions and drain it.
- We toast the almonds in a pan and set them aside.
- The pepper should be cut into very small pieces, and the onion should be cut into thin strips. We cut the asparagus into small pieces after removing the tough part. We prefer the asparagus top to be whole.
- We cook the vegetables in a pan with a little oil until they are tender and golden. Combine the garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- We add the pasta to the pan and combine it with the vegetables.
- Serve on a plate with the toasted almonds and ricotta or cottage cheese on top.
Amount Per ServingCalories 112Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 9mgSodium 120mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 5gSugar 4gProtein 9g