Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 10 SLICES OF NON-THIN SMOKED BACON
- 600 GR OF POTATOES
- 2 ONIONS
- 400 GR OF CARROTS
- 1.5 LITERS OF BROTH
- 2 BAY LEAVES
- SALE Q.B.
- PEPPER AS NEEDED
- NUTMEG POWDER TO TASTE
- 30 GR OF BUTTER
- 2 TEASPOONS OF PARSLEY
- Peel and cut the potatoes into cubes.
- Chop the onions thinly, peel and dice the carrots, and dice the bacon.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat before browning the onions.
- Cook quickly after adding the smoked bacon.
- Cook until the carrots are wilted.
- Brown the potatoes slightly before adding the broth and bay leaf.
- When the soup begins to boil, cover the pot with a lid and cook for 20 minutes on low heat.
- Season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg to taste.
- Finally, arrange the soup on a plate and garnish with parsley before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 404Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 30mgSodium 716mgCarbohydrates 59gFiber 7gSugar 13gProtein 16g