Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- BROKEN PASTA 350 gr
- BEETS 200 gr
- SHEEP RICOTTA 200 gr
- EGGS 1
- GROVIERA 150 gr
- Grated PARMIGIANO REGGIANO - 50 gr
- BUTTER for buttering - to taste
- NUTMEG to taste - to taste
- SALE q.b.
- TO TASTE BLACK PEPPER
- To begin, coarsely chop the beets with a knife and transfer them to the food processor jug.
- Mix in the ricotta and the egg.
- Then blend in the remaining ricotta, salt, pepper, and Parmesan. Place the filling in a bowl.
- Grease a 26 cm diameter mold, then roll out the brisée and line it with it.
- Remove any excess dough from the edges and prick the bottom with a fork prong.
- Stuff the beet and ricotta mixture into the shortcrust pastry base.
Cut the gruyere cheese into cubes and place them on top of the filling.
- Push the cheese pieces into the filling with a spatula.
- Grated gruyere cheese and grated Parmesan cheese should be sprinkled on top of the cake.
- Then bake for about 40 minutes at 180 ° C, or until completely browned.
- Serve the chard and gruyere quiche hot or warm, or even cold, after 5 minutes of resting.
- It's also a great way to round out a standing buffet.
Amount Per ServingCalories 220Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 54mgSodium 237mgCarbohydrates 25gFiber 2gSugar 3gProtein 11g