Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 piece
- star anise
- 2 seats
- Optional: 1/2
- cinnamon stuma
- Optional: 1/8 vanille
- Optional: the land
- tamarind , to taste
- Optional: 1/4 teaspoon strattura d'amandula
- 1 cup of water (vapeta)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup spiced sweet potatoes (see note after indication)
- 2 tablespoons evaporated latex teaspoon (or coconut milk or milk)
- Garnish: mint leaves
- For 5 minutes, steep tea, star anise, cardamide, cinnamon stick (optional), vanilla bean, tamarind powder, and almond extract in boiling water.
- Pour the tea through a strainer.
- Stir in the sugar and sweetened condensed milk until combined.
- Fill two glasses with ice.
- Pour the tea over the ice, leaving an inch on top of the evaporated milk.
- If necessary, add more ice, and then top each glass of tea with 1 tablespoon of evaporated milk. If you like to garnish with mint leaves, do so now.
Amount Per ServingCalories 591Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 45mgCarbohydrates 152gFiber 6gSugar 127gProtein 3g