Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 120 g Dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons Rum (or coffee)
- 120 g Butter (soft)
- 175 g Sugar
- 3 medium eggs
- a pinch Salt
- 80 g Almond flour
- a teaspoons Almond essence (or 2-3 drops bitter)
- 120 g Farina 00
- to taste butter and flour (for the mold)
- Ranch Chicken and Rice Casserole is the name of this dish. The recipe requires only 5 ingredients and is extremely simple to prepare! Rice is incredibly creamy and comforting.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and position the grill in the center. Grease a 9 13 "pan with cooking spray (I used Pam spray).
- To the pan, add the rice, broth, ranch dressing, and sour cream. Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Place the chicken breasts on top and rotate to coat with the liquid. Sprinkle a little pepper on top of each chicken breast if desired.
- Wrap the pan in aluminum foil tightly and place it in the oven.
- 55 minutes in the oven Because ovens and pans vary, the rice may take a little longer or less time to cook. Simply reseal it and return it to the oven for another 5-10 minutes if the rice is still crunchy.
- Before serving, stir in the rice. The chicken can be served whole or cut up and mixed with the rice. Rice should be smooth and creamy.
- It serves 4 to 6 people, depending on how many people are eating. You can definitely make more than 4 servings if you cut / chop the chicken and mix it (like if you are feeding the kids or serving something else with it). I use approximately 2 pounds of chicken
- I also tried this recipe with jasmine rice and discovered that it takes 10 minutes less time than long grain white rice, so keep that in mind. If you are cooking this recipe for 45 minutes or less, I recommend using an instant read thermometer to ensure the chicken is cooked to 165 degrees Fahrenheit. After 55 minutes, I discovered that the chicken was more than cooked.
- If you are sensitive to salt, use low-sodium chicken broth.
- I haven't tried it with soup "cream" in place of sour cream.
Amount Per ServingCalories 883Total Fat 51gSaturated Fat 25gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 22gCholesterol 197mgSodium 313mgCarbohydrates 94gFiber 6gSugar 59gProtein 14g