Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- Riso Arborio 300 g
- Tuna in drained oil 200 g
- Pomodori ramati 150 g
- Caciocavallo 150 g
- Cooked ham in cubes 100 g
- Peas 80 g
- Red peppers 75 g
- Yellow peppers 75 g
- Pitted black olives 80 g
- Pickled gherkins 80 g
- Chives to taste
- Salt up to taste
- To make the classic rice salad, heat a pan of salted water until it reaches a boil, then add the peas and blanch for about 3 minutes. Drain the peas in the same water and add the rice. Cook the rice for 2-3 minutes less than the time specified on the package.
- Meanwhile, prepare the seasoning: wash the peppers, remove the stalk, seeds, and internal filaments, cut them into strips, then cubes, and place them in a large mixing bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- Wash the tomatoes, cut them in half, scoop out the pulp with a teaspoon, and cut them into cubes.
- Cooked ham should be cut into cubes. Cut the pickled gherkins into slices and obtain some cubes from the caciocavallo.
- as well as pitted olives Drain the rice after about 2-3 minutes of cooking and let it cool by distributing it on a very cold tray (previously stored in the refrigerator) to facilitate cooling.
- Season the dressing with the chives, which should be cut into small slices. In addition, add the peas and rice that have cooled in the meantime. Finally, incorporate the crumbled tuna fillets.
- and cooked ham, season with salt, and fold together with a spoon Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator until ready to serve so that the flavors can blend.
Amount Per Serving Calories 149Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 26mgSodium 578mgCarbohydrates 8gFiber 2gSugar 3gProtein 13g