Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 800 grams peas
- 300 grams rice
- 100 grams smoked bacon or bacon
- 50 grams grain
- 4 spoon extravirgin olive oil
- 1 blond onion
- 1 liter vegetable broth
- q.b. sale
- Pour half of the broth into a saucepan, add half of the peas, and cook for 10 minutes from the moment it begins to boil; combine everything in a mixer and set aside.
- Peel and finely chop the onion. Cut the bacon into strips and fry them in a saucepan with the oil until they begin to crisp up.
- Brown the onion until it is transparent; add the remaining peas and rice and cook, gradually adding the vegetable broth and peas, until the rice is very hot. When the risotto is done, combine it with half of the grated parmesan and divide it among plates, sprinkling with parmesan flakes.
Amount Per ServingCalories 567Total Fat 26gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 19gCholesterol 33mgSodium 1278mgCarbohydrates 58gFiber 12gSugar 14gProtein 25g