Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 400 g Potatoes
- 1 onion
- rosemary and black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- Let's start with the raw potato roasts. Peel, grate, and squeeze the juice from a squash. Place it in a colander and thoroughly rinse with water.
- 2 tablespoons oil, 2 tablespoons water, and a pinch of salt saute the onion cut into thin slices in a pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the onions, rosemary, and a pinch of black pepper with the grated potatoes.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in the same nonstick pan, then add the rosti with rosemary and cook by mashing it with a fork, turning it over and cooking on the other side until the potatoes are crispy.
- Rosti with rosemary and onions is ready... Have a wonderful meal!!!
Amount Per Serving Calories 136Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 0mgSodium 11mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 3gSugar 2gProtein 3g