Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- Datterini tomatoes
- a pinch coarse salt
- To season them
- one teaspoons Salted capers
- two tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- two anchovies in oil (optional)
- a bunch of Greek basil
- a pinch Oregano
- a pinch Salt
- Preheat a griddle, preferably cast iron, to high heat.
- The cherry tomatoes should be washed and dried. Place them on the hot plate and season with coarse salt after a few minutes. Turn the tomatoes frequently to ensure that they are evenly colored on all sides. Remove them from the plate and place them on a plate when they are golden. Allow them to cool.
- Remove the skin from the cherry tomatoes and cut them into fillets, then place their sauce on a plate; there's a lot of flavor in that sauce.
- Capers should be desalted. Add the anchovy in small pieces to the cherry tomatoes. Season with oil, basil leaves, capers, oregano, and salt to taste.
- The roasted cherry tomatoes are now ready to season salads, pasta or rice dishes, grilled fish fillets, or grilled summer parmesan.
Amount Per Serving Calories 103Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 2mgSodium 192mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 1g