Prep Time 2 hours
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 20 minutes
Total Time 2 hours 50 minutes
- 600 g Salmon fillet
- 3 tablespoons Wildflower honey
- 1/2 Lemon
- 2 tablespoons Mustard seeds (or cream mustard)
- 1 tablespoon Spicy paprika
- 1 tsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Black pepper
- A few sprigs Parsley
- If you're using mustard seeds, mash them first with a meat tenderizer.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the honey, mustard, paprika, half a lemon's juice, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Those who enjoy it can also add a minced clove of garlic to the other ingredients
- Remove any bone residue from the fillet and brush it with the marinade on all sides, including the skin.
- Wrap the fish in parchment paper and place it in the refrigerator for at least an hour to flavor.
- Cook the salmon (wrapped in parchment paper) in a ventilated oven at 200 ° for about 15 minutes, then open the parchment paper, brush the surface with the honey sauce, recovering it from the bottom of the paper, and cook in grill mode for 3-4 minutes to finish the glaze, but be careful not to burn the honey.
- Remove from the oven and top with a handful of finely chopped parsley before serving.
- Have a delicious meal!
Amount Per Serving Calories 391Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 95mgSodium 128mgCarbohydrates 16gFiber 1gSugar 14gProtein 34g