Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 400 g salmon cut into two pieces
- 100 g of zucchini cut into slices
- 100 g green beans, cut into chunks
- 12 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 generous handful of fresh basil
- 3 tbsp pine nuts or walnuts
- 1/2 cdta de sal
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3-4 tbsp of water
- To make the pesto, combine all of the ingredients in a Vitamix glass. Blend, adding water as needed, until the mixture is creamy and thick. Store in a tightly closed jar with a lid. You can prevent the top from rusting by sprinkling it with olive oil.
- In De Buyer's cast iron skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil. Cook the vegetables that have been cleaned, washed, and chopped until they are al dente. Season and set aside.
- Grill the salmon for 3-4 minutes on each side in the same excess oil. It has already been salted and peppered. If necessary, add a little more oil.
- Scoop out the salmon and top with the avocado pesto. Garnish with pine nuts and serve with sauteed vegetables. Good appetite!
Amount Per Serving Calories 359Total Fat 25gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 18gCholesterol 63mgSodium 72mgCarbohydrates 11gFiber 6gSugar 3gProtein 26g