Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 egg
- 70 g Sugar
- 30 g melted butter
- 100 ml latte
- 100 g Nutrifree gluten-free flour (for desserts)
- 30 g Bitter cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon baking powder for cakes
- 50 g Chocolate chips
- To begin, melt the butter in a bain-marie and set it aside to cool
- Shell the egg in a bowl, then whisk in the sugar.
- Continue to mix in the milk, flour, melted butter, cocoa, and baking powder.
- Mix in half of the chocolate chips.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups to make 6 muffins.
- Fill the baking cups 3/4 full with the mixture.
- Top with the reserved chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20/25 minutes at 180° in a preheated convection oven.
- Remove the chocolate muffins from the oven and set aside to cool.
Amount Per Serving Calories 797Total Fat 31gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 153mgSodium 977mgCarbohydrates 121gFiber 6gSugar 65gProtein 15g