Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 50 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 10 minutes
- 300 g of cocoa biscuits
- 125 g of butter
- 25 gof peanut butter
- 40 g of peanuts
- 150 g of sugar
- 200 ml of cream
- 600 g of cottage cheese
- 250 g of mascarpone
- 10 g of gelatin in sheets
- 100 ml of cream
- 150 g of peanut butter
- 100 g of milk chocolate
- 50 ml of creamsnickerspeanuts
- For 5-10 minutes, toast the peanuts in a convection oven preheated to 170°. Allow to cool before chopping coarsely.
- Melt the butter and peanut butter in a saucepan.
- Using a mixer, chop the biscuits and combine them with the two types of melted butter and the peanuts.
- Transfer to a hinged pan with a diameter of 24 inches that has been lined with baking paper. While preparing the cream, mash the potatoes thoroughly and place in the refrigerator.
- To make the caramel, heat a nonstick pan with the sugar over medium heat.
- Allow it to slowly melt.
- When everything is melted, quickly add the boiling cream and mix well.
- And now for the caramel, or, more accurately, the cream toffee.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sifted ricotta and mascarpone
- Pour in the caramel (I filtered it, to be sure there were no pieces of sugar).
- Meanwhile, soften the gelatine in cold water for ten minutes before dissolving it in the boiling cream.
- Pour into the cream cheese and quickly combine.
- Place the mixture in the mold. Close the container and place it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours
- Garnish with peanut butter. I recommend doing this before removing the peanut hole from the mold to prevent the peanut hole from sticking to the mold.
- Refrigerate while you chop the milk chocolate. Heat the cream, then dip it in the chocolate and stir until it is completely melted. Allow it to cool.
- and then pour over the cake
- Allow it to cool before decorating with snickers and peanuts.
Amount Per Serving Calories 1201Total Fat 91gSaturated Fat 33gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 44gCholesterol 108mgSodium 929mgCarbohydrates 69gFiber 12gSugar 30gProtein 39g